- £60 – Operating system upgrades
- £20 – General support queries
- £50-60 – Malware/Spyware/Rogueware removal
- £30-40 – Peripheral installations
- £40 – Software installation and troubleshooting
- £80-100 – Data recovery
- £50 – Data backup setup
- £60-100 – Desktop and laptop hardware upgrades
- £40-150 – Hardware diagnostics and replacement
- £60-100 – Wireless and wired network installations
- £0 – Site survey and initial consultation
- £30 – Procurement advice and support
- £70 – Server operating system installation and troubleshooting
- £60 – Storage device installation (NAS, DAS)
- £80 – Network hardware installation and troubleshooting
- £60 – Workstation and laptop hardware repairs
- £40 – Tablet and mobile device support
- £100 – VOIP and general telephony installations
- £250 – Thin client installation and configuration
- £30 – Off the shelf and bespoke software support
In addition to our normal onsite service, we also offer an excellent fully hosted platform which runs on our co-located Dell Poweredge series servers in a Manchester based datacentre.
Our hosted platform utilizes the latest VDI technology and seamless application publishing abilities of Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp. Our customers get the benefits of their own dedicated Storefront for accessing all of their applications on existing workstations or they can opt for our latest thin client hardware solution, meaning they can reduce electricity costs significantly and cut down on expensive maintenance that can be required with desktop computers.
We can host any applications and desktops you like, with the added benefits of being able to virtualise graphics intensive applications, such as AutoCAD.
Get in touch with us via our contact page to get more details on our fantastic hosted solution!
Get started now! Easy as 1-2-31
How To Pay
Apollon Computer Service offer a wide range of different payment mechanisms, whether you’re a home or small business customer. We accept normal BACS transfers or you can pay via our secure payment gateway.
Terms of Service
All our home computer repair work is carried out by our fully qualified engineers. We offer a guarantee on all of our labour for 30 days and our parts are covered for 28 days after purchasing. Head over to our contacts page below to arrange a payment.
All our small business consulting work is carried out for free for the initial assessement. Once the consultation stage is complete our labour is covered for 60 days. Hardware and software purchases will vary, so have a chat to one of our engineers first to get the details. Head over to our contacts page below to arrange a payment.