Apollon Computer Service understand that one of the essential requirements for the home or small business customer is that they are able to quickly and efficiently use the software they have installed on their computer with the minimum of frustration.
Whether you are a home user using your computer for the basics, such as browsing the web and sending email or you are a small business customer looking to get to grips with using our voice over IP client – we will ensure you have quick and friendly desk-side support from one of our trained engineers.
We can also jump onto your computer remotely and guide you through the process step by step. In addition to this we always ensure we document the entire infrastructure our small business customers are running, so customers can quickly refer to our knowledgebase for quick fixes if they feel confident resolving the problem themselves.
Customers can also access our blogsite at anytime to see some of the articles our engineers have written for both the home and business customer.
Either way, we will strive to make sure you feel totally at ease using the software we install!
Here are just a few of the tuition services we provide.
- Full concise documentation for a small business customers to access at anytime
- Desk-side support for both home and small business customers from one of our trained engineers.
- Remote support and a fully interactive whiteboard session to get to grips with a particular task.
- Access to our blogsite for both home and small business customers to check out our latest posts on common tasks in the operating system of their choice.
- Quick starter books on how to use Microsoft Windows and OS X can also be recommended.